quinta-feira, 11 de março de 2010

Untitled Love Story

And then he said:
"I think I'm in love with you"
She turned and looked at him. She gave him a compromising smile and let her eyes wander away in the city ahead.
"Ever since I saw you in that red coat of yours, standing in line, looking at a little piece of paper 'till you finally notice me"
He looked away and saw the reflection in the river of those same seemigly ancient buildings. She liked when they were both looking in the same direction or in the same street, even if a few paces away, listening to the same sounds.
"Love is a complicated thing"
She said.  
"It starts with a little flame inside you until it goes off and becames a wild thing; it moves quickly and it burns, burns, burns 'till there's nothing left standing"
He took a moment, and then finally answered:
"Then, I think I'm on fire" 

_________________________________________
To Be Continued...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário